Friday, April 16, 2010

Batman Vs. Mickey Mouse


I’ve always wanted to be a superhero; not like Batman, though he’s by far my favorite. I would want to be the hero that has the ability to go anywhere I want - and take a friend. The place I would go the most would be Disneyland. I kind of have that ability with an annual pass. This last time I went though, some friends of mine rescued me. Wait. I have to back up a little. For almost as long as I have wanted to be Batman; I’ve wanted to work for Disney. However, given the opportunity right now to live in Burbank or Boise, I choose Boise and being with the kids. Getting to my point, I was in California Adventure and given the opportunity to draw Mickey Mouse! The five year old in me was having the time of his life! Here’s the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment