Saturday, March 17, 2012

SoulFireBang and DavidStreetART on DeviantART







I’m starting another project. I know what you’re going to say, but I keep waiting for that burned out feeling too. You know, like a piece of paper that has had an eraser rubbed over it too many times, but nope, nothing yet. So I’m just going to roll with it, and keep doing as many projects as I can until I poop out. 

Wait till you here what it is though. I’m teaming up with my son Griffin to do some art! 

Cool huh?! 

I have him doing a portrait of me in his style, and I get to do anything I want with his series “The 4th” in my style. He even said he was excited to see what I can do with it. How many Dads’ get to hear that from their kid? 

All this is going on DeviantART. What a great place for an artist to be seen. I’m on there because I can put my large pieces on there and have them printed for cheap. So go check it out and buy something. Search DavidStreetArt and SoulFireBang. Tell me what you think. 

I’ll post when we get the project stuff done. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment