Thursday, October 10, 2013

Red Umbrella...


It's exactly like the singer sings it ~


~ Do I have to tell the story
Of a thousand rainy days since we first met
It's a big enough umbrella
But it's always me that ends up getting wet ~














Now I didn't write the song or draw the pictures or direct the video, but each of them use the umbrella to say what they want to, and it spoke to the same place in me each time.

The emotion I think that is represented with a simple umbrella transcends into something  bigger, something spiritual 
~ like love or selflessness or courage.

I thought I was going to get all wordy, but I think that's passed now.


The piece Regina of the Condor is a play on words. You probably got it, but I know my spelling is pretty bad. I just wanted to make sure you knew I meant to do it.

Just a little art to help me work out those flesh eating birds that live in my mind.
Peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment