Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Top Five - List No.5 ~ Sad Bastard Music

"The blues ain't nothin' but a good man feelin' bad, thinkin' 'bout the woman he once was with"
Crossroads (1986)


Never in my life have I felt myself slipping into such a deep, dark, yet exquisite, funk! You ask what is causing the mudslide of my soul? A woman of course!

It's not just that though. It feels like everything in my life is going south at the same time! So right now I’m holding on to my sanity with just my figure tips...

...Thank goodness for music.

Here are the top five sad songs that make me happy right now.

No.5  I Got You [ Train ] (2009)
No.4  Better That We Break [Maroon 5 ] (2008) 
No.3  The Crystal Ship [ The Doors ] (1967)
No.2  The Thrill Is Gone [B.B. King] (1970)
No.1  Sideways [Citizen Cope ft. Carlos Santana] (2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment