Tuesday, July 10, 2012

University of Phoenix Art Show


I’ve been away from this blog so long, it’s turned 5000 without my usual fanfare. 

One of the things that has happen since we last met, is I’m getting a chance to show my art work at the University of Phoenix campus here in Meridian ID. It will be 15 pcs. The art will be for sale, and there will be some extra added surprises. 

Modern technology will let you purchase my art with the help of your Smart phone. QR codes near each piece will let you go to DeviantART directly. Also, I will be showing the Harvey Wood illustrations and for the first time, you will be able to access the entire book using the QR codes next to the piece, How cool is that?! 

But for those of you that can’t be here, I’ve given you the link to Randy Campbell’s blog. Moreover, I’m looking forward to showing the progress of the process too. I’m even going to try some video blogging and post it here.




No comments:

Post a Comment